Thursday 26 September 2013

The Dress!

Hey guys

On my way home from work a few days ago I was walking past the QVB and noticed this beautiful dress in the window of Country Road.

Luckily they had it in my size and when I put it on I felt so beautiful and happy. That NEVER happens to me when I wear clothes. EVER!

I'm not going to say Country Road clothes are incredibly cheap, but I thought it would be $180 as a absolute maximum but when I checked the price tag I almost had a heart attack! $299. In the most melodramatic way possible, I had to have it. I put it on layby.

I'm going to wear it to my birthday! I'm so excited for the big day, it'll be so much fun! I've already got the shoes to match which I bought a year or two ago now all I have to think about is my make up and hair.

Here is the dress, you can get it from Country Road here:


While I was also in Country Road I tried on a few things that I am going to be adding to my wish list, here they are below:


This is one of the first times I have liked almost every item Country Road have brought out. A lot of the time there is only one item I really like and the rest of the collection is a little 'meh'.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment